AIM
dbgtkid

-Simply Animation- -Simply Animation-

erm

I don't really comment or review movies but this one i would like to. Ive seen many better fbf animations than this one and this isn't quite so good. The movements on some of the animals weren't very fleashed out. Study some animial running sequences and walking cycles. I do think the mario animation was rotoscoped and so was stewie, but if they are not gj on that. Overall ive seen alot of better stuff on newgrounds that are better than this, just try harder in the fbf aspect of movements because you still have alot to learn.

Rudy responds:

Hm. I'm sorry that you didn't like it that much. This collaborated alot of my old work. I'll try harder next time with details as well with looks on FBF :) Thank you.

My Belt My Belt

crap

meh wasn't funny, had no plot, took about 7 hrs to make; not much animation. I didn't like it.

CS Personalities CS Personalities

funny shit

that was mad funny. Very acurate. That was some funny shit.

UGLY UGLY

ok..

that was fuckin disgustin..but good animations

EgoCity Chap III EgoCity Chap III

wow

i really don't review movies...but this is the best movie i had ever seen. The graphix wowed me. Your great and your only 16.

Raid preview Raid preview

DAMN!

That movie was hot. You are really a good animator. Just looking at your movies inspire me.
Too bad you blocked me though. :( this is dbgtkid signin off.

o fortuna o fortuna

WOW!

One of the best movies i have seen on newgrounds. You have inspired me to do my best.

The Hurricane: U R The Hurricane: U R

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I liked the part when he said hate is going to bust me out. Man this is some funny shit. HAHAHAH

The Prison Bitch song The Prison Bitch song

you rock

this is pretty funny. I made me laugh. Maybe you can help me with my flash movies. Keep it up.